BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Today is Monday.

Hi everyone,
here's today's blog post!:

Today is monday. Bleh. Day after Sunday. Day before Tuesday.
But today I'm doing nothing but laundry. Which is nice. Might go get lunch with my bestest friend Lance. (: (chinese!)
I haven't seen any really sweet news feeds or I'd totally be blogging about it. (;

current craving- chinese from Chinese Chef and a Rasberry Truffle from DQ.
current obsession- blogger.com
song of the day- Dance or Die-Family Force 5 (dance or die with a vengence album)

yeah that's neat hah. I found it on my friends blog. Here's a thingy haha:

  1. First thing you wash in the shower? my hair.
  2. What color is your favorite hoodie? black and white checkered with red stains. it's sweet!
  3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? yes. (:
  4. Do you plan outfits? yeah kinda.
  5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Umm. hungry. tired. good though.
  6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? resolve pet stain spray.
  7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? a-i-m.
  8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I don't remember...
  9. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope.
  10. What are you craving right now? Chineses. Rasberry Truffle Blizzard.
  11. Do you floss? no. I should though.
  12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? ew.
  13. When was the last time you talked on aim? umm the other day actually.
  14. Are you emotional? yes.
  15. Would you dance to the taco song? the taco song? If I knew it then totally!
  16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? yessa.
  17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? both. I sometimes blow on it thinking that it's hot. I dont know why either.
  18. Do you like your hair? yes! I just got it cut a week ago! (:
  19. Do you like yourself? yeah dude.
  20. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? That'd be neat. Sure why not. (;
  21. Would you throw potatoes at him? I don't think so. Who said I would get potatoes?
  22. Have you ever been in a castle? no sir. ): I totally want to tho.
  23. What are you listening to right now? the tv. me typing on the keyboard.
  24. Are your parents strict? yeah they can be.
  25. Would you go sky diving? maybe.
  26. Do you like cottage cheese? no way.
  27. Have you ever met a celebrity? yeah. you may not know them because they're a christian artist.
  28. Do you rent movies often? no
  29. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? um duh! (;
  30. How many countries have you visited? just the US of A.
  31. Have you made a prank phone call? yeahh.
  32. Ever been on a train? yeah.
  33. Brown or white eggs? neither. I don't like eggs.
  34. Can you count backwards from 74? yeahh.
  35. Who sits behind you in your math class? umm. I don't know. School is over for now.
  36. Do you own something from Hot Topic? yeah I do!
  37. Do you have a cell-phone? yes. going to get a new one sometime.
  38. Do you use chap stick? all the time.
  39. Do you own a gun? NO.
  40. Can you use chop sticks? yeah. haha. but not that great.
  41. Who are you going to be with tonight? mom and sis.
  42. Are you too forgiving? yeah. I forgive easily.
  43. Ever been in love? yes. (:
  44. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I'm not sure. I should talk to her.
  45. Ever have cream puffs? yeah. ew.
  46. Last time you cried? last night.
  47. What was the last question you asked? do you want to do the dishes or the laundry? (to my sis.)
  48. Favorite time of the year? spring and fall
  49. What is your bus number for school? I don't have one. I drive to school.
  50. Do you have any tattoos? I wish.
  51. Are you sarcastic? not as bad as others.
  52. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? I wish.
  53. Boys or girls? I don't understand the question. Like do I like boys or girls? I like boys. :) Especially Trenton Lee.
  54. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Mhm. (:
  55. Ever walked into a wall? yes. lots of times. haha.
  56. Favorite color? Green, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Pink.
  57. Have you ever slapped someone? yes
  58. Is your hair curly? yuhp.
  59. What was the last CD you bought? Jeremy Camp! (:
  60. Do looks matter? no. I think trenton lee is such a cutie though. (: some girls don't. but I do.
  61. Could you ever forgive a cheater? possibly. remember that I forgive easily
  62. Is your phone bill sky high? no
  63. Do you like your life right now? yeah dude.
  64. Do you sleep with the TV on? no
  65. Can you handle the truth? yes
  66. Do you have good vision? nope.
  67. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? no
  68. How often do you talk on the phone? every night.
  69. The last person you held hands with? trenton. :)
  70. What are you wearing? blue shorts and a cami. (my pj's.)
  71. What is your favorite animal? giraffe. elephant. sea horse. PLATYPUS! (:
  72. Can you hula hoop? hah. no.
  73. Do you have a job? no. I need to get one before august.
  74. What was the most recent thing you bought? ermm. ice cream.
  75. Have you ever crawled through a window? no haha.

0 lovely judements: