BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Vanity Fair


Vanity Fair
a magazine. I usually don't post twice a day. But this was crucial!

I was finding
some twilight pictures for my blog (of course) and I saw that they've decided who the Most Handsome Man in the World is.
Guess Who?:
Johnny Depp!
I'm sorry to you girls who LOVE him. But I was not pleased! I was really wanting
Hugh Jackman or Robert Pattinson. It was such a shocker. But then again it wasn't. Because he is cute, but not my taste. I just love him in Chasing Neverland and The Pirates of the Caribbean movies. I really think that Hugh and Robert totally beat him out though. Hugh is just such a sexy man! Seriously man. and Robert. Well he speaks for himself. Dude, he's such a hottie. It's crazy! Here's the poll that they posted to pick who the most handsome man is:

  • Javier Bardem
  • David Beckham
  • Gael Garcia Bernal
  • Tom Brady
  • George Clooney
  • Daniel Craig
  • Johnny Depp
  • Leonardo DiCaprio
  • Jakob Dylan
  • Nacho Figueras
  • James Franco
  • Jon Hamm
  • Hugh Jackman
  • Taylor Kitsch
  • Clive Owen
  • Robert Pattinson
  • Brad Pitt
  • Denzel Washington
That's a lot of guys if you ask me. Who's this Nacho guy? haha. Tom Brady is pretty smexy I must say. But anyway, that's my ramble. It just baffled me! I still am voting for Hugh and Robert. They're pretty sexy. (:

peace out.
.niki.

0 lovely judements: